From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of Bruce KC4BTS <KC4BTS@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 8:26:35 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TLARC] TN QSO Party

Juan,
It looks like you can get points using FT8.  I looked on the www.tnqp.org site but I couldn’t find any information on how to configure WSJTX for the contest.  Would you know where to find that information?  I am not sure how the four letter county abbreviation works with the FT8 exchange.

73
Bruce
KC4BTS