Re: CQ World Wide DX Contest

Mike Wagner <mike@...>

Hello all, I must say that was very fun and Randy was way more then patient with me as I had never had the opportunity to utilize cw, study cw let alone electronically transmit cw, or even mess with a keyer for cw, yes it’s true, I was a cw virgin! Its amazing how ya start gettin to know signal tones, starts, stops, and now I’m in study mode so any help with recommendation on learning Morse code will be very much appreciated. I know some programs / study guides have to be better to learn on then others.
Randy,WK9M, thank you for being such a gracious host!
73’s to all.
Harley Mike
KK6OKU

Sent from Mike

On Jan 27, 2019, at 10:33 PM, George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:

Club Station KN4DUA scores big again this weekend, this time at host WK9M QTH for the CQ World Wide 160-Meter Contest (CW) !!!

SEE PICS on our WEBSITE ... http://www.tlarc.org/ ... Operators this time included: Randy WK9M, Juan "The Master" AC6ZM, George N2APB, David "Sneezy" KF4DKW and Harley Mike KK6OKU

_._,_._,_