Re: [External] Re: [TLARC] Radio Repeater Settings

Deyo, Robert

Thanks, I’ll try to set it up that way.  Tried to clone from KenwoodTK360 or 3160 but I guess I have the wrong cable for the Kenwoods.

73’s

Rob K4MBZ

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 10:56 AM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [External] Re: [TLARC] Radio Repeater Settings

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Pellissippi State. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

If im correct D023 is the dcs and the N stands for normal. Where you could replace N with I(i) it would be inverted, kind of doubling the amount of dcs' available.

I believe chirp will read DCS as possibly 

DTCS?  Or even possibly CDCSS.

Does this help any?

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021, 10:41 cmpdeyo2 via groups.io <cmpdeyo2=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Good morning, I am working on setting up cheap retivis radios to work on our Police Department repeater (these are for the security guard repeater).  I have come across the information for RX TX frequency but it lists D023N and D023N i assume that is the tone and squelch but i don't have that on the CHIRP software.  Any help figuring out this puzzel would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rob K4MBZ

Join TLARC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.