Re: CQ World Wide DX Contest

David Schoenherr

Not able to attend as I have Fire Dept trng  in the evening all weekend.
  I'm with you in spirit :-)   Will tune in when I get home late.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 6:03 PM Randy Kruszka <randykgm@...> wrote:
Hi all,

The 160m contest is mostly a night activity and I'm going to eat Dinner here shortly.  We'll be doing this CW contest tonight and tomorrow, but no guarantees that there will be any George Dickel 9yr left tomorrow :).  I have both my radio and FLDIGI decoding CW and the computer sends it, so whether you're sampling the 105 proof or not you should be able to decode and send.  There is quite a bit of activity already according to the spotter network ribbon I had running for only a few minutes:

'73 for now,
Randy

On 1/25/2019 1:54 PM, Juan Lopez wrote:
TLARC Members,

WK9M (Randy) has completed setting up his station to host the CQ WW DX contest this weekend. This contest is a sun-down to sun-up (evening only) contest on the 160 Meter band. It starts tonight.

We are asking members that want to participate in this event to please email Randy directly (on the cc line) so he can send your name to the gate guard to allow you into the community. We can send you the address when you respond to this email or look it up on qrz.com

As an alternative, you can always call us on the TLARC repeater if you decide to come at the last minute or hate to send email.

Hope to see you there.

73
Juan
AC6ZM