Re: Field Day pictures

David Andrews

I was in Townshend, Vermont for Field Day this year with the West River Radio Club. Here is one of our operating stations and the view from the very remote FD site. The view can’t be beat.

N1ESK

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mikeljay
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 8:27 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Field Day pictures

Hi folks......

I have a favor to ask......

Those who took pictures during the 2021 ARRL TLARC Field Day, would you please send me any pictures that you took? I plan on writing up an article and asking if the local newspaper will print it. Or, if nothing else, maybe we can have a slide show before one of the Club in person meetings.

Thank you for your time and help!

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club