Re: RamSat successful deployment

George N2APB

Awesome accomplishment - way to go Team RamSat!  Very cool videos of the deployment from the ISS. I’ll bet the students were rockin’ when that occurred yesterday.

George N2APB

On Jun 15, 2021, at 2:41 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

RamSat, the CubeSat project developed by the Robertsville Middle School in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, was successfully deployed from the International Space Station at 05:05 EST yesterday. Post deployment activation occurred, and we have been receiving telemetry transmissions indicating nominal conditions. In the next week we expect to receive our first set of Keplerian elements, allowing accurate tracking by ground stations across the world.

We have an excellent blog detailing the efforts, including the fantastic videos of the actual deployment. Check it out at: https://sites.google.com/view/ramsat/home

Additionally, we are working to create an online dashboard to view current and historical telemetry with visual trending. Stay tuned for additional details.

David, N1ESK