Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club meeting January 16, 2019

Brent Martin

Greetings and Happy New Year 2019. This is a reminder that we have a TLARC meeting coming up on January 16 at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Thai Bistro at 5:30. If you are interested in having dinner and have not already done so, I would appreciate an email so I can give the restaurant an accurate headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening hasn't been finalized yet, but as soon as it is, we will get another note out letting you know what the subject for the evening is.

Hope to see everybody at the meeting.

Brent Martin, Acting Secretary