Fox Hunt Update

Hello all,

I just wanted to update everyone on the latest news for the upcoming fox hunt to be held this Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 10am in Lenoir City Park Shed #3.

From the looks of the weather forecast, the weather doesn't look too promising, 80% chance of rain. In the event that it does rain, the fox hunt will be rescheduled and moved to April 24, 2021 at 10am. We will meet at the same shed at the 10am and try it again.

Hopefully, the weather will hold off and allow us to have the event. If not, we'll see you on the 24th!

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to seing you soon!

Best regards,
Mike Foley
K4MJF

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club