Re: 5-1/4" floppy drive on Windows computer?

Gary Stickel

Call Warren @ the TAP Office:
(865) 332-5313

G --------------

On Mar 31, 2021, at 12:57 PM, David Schoenherr <dschoenherr1@...> wrote:

try contacting the computer club here in the village

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 11:47 AM Sam Howard <Kv4xy.sam@...> wrote:
Wow.  Under duress I let my PC go that still had a 3.5 inch drive go last summer.  I still have the 5.25 floppies with my thesis in WordPerfect.  No way to ever open again; but I won't pitch.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 11:10 AM George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:
Hi all-

Looking to see if anyone has a Windows computer with a 5-1/4" floppy disc
drive?  I need to get some files off it and onto a USB thumb drive?

Please let me know?  It shouldn't take but just a couple of minutes to do
the files transfers once the computer is powered up.

Thanks.