REMINDER — TLARC Net Tonite at 1900 EDT

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

TLARC club members and guests,

Our next net is scheduled tonite, 24 Mar 21, at 1900 EDT.  Please join us on the WB4BSC club repeater at 442.100 MHz, +5.0 MHz Offset, PL Tone 100.0 Hz.
The net convenes the first, second, fourth, and fifth Wednesdays each month.  We reserve the third Wednesday for our monthly club meetings.
Those interested in becoming a weekly "Net Control" may contact Net Chair Randy Kruszka WK9M, and he will provide you the necessary information, script, and guidance to get you started.
Also, please don't forget to complete the 2021 TLARC member survey, now available on the club website (www.tlarc.org). It will help us make the club more relevant to our members and the community.  As a first step, the survey will help us learn more about our rapidly growing membership and its collective interests, skills and ham capabilities.  Please take a moment to provide your input.
Thanks for all you do, and we look forward to hearing you on the air this Wednesday.

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club