From: mike wagner via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 8:05 AM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Last Man Standing Special Event

Looks like sat at 7pm local, they will be in room 40680 wires x. Double check me please on that.

If ya tie in on greenback please let me know! Thanks 🤗

Mike

KK6OKU 🦄

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Loudon County ARES

On Mar 22, 2021, at 12:33 PM, Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:

http://www.gsbarc.org/lms/

Click the link above for information about the event......

Good luck!!

73,

Mike, K4MJF

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club