Fox Hunt

Hello fellow Club members…………

Mark your calendar for Saturday, April 10, 2021 for our first Fox Hunt of the season!

The fox hunt will be held at 10am in Lenoir City Park at Shed #3 ( look for the TLARC Banner hanging from the shed ), there are plenty of shade trees, a nice level area, plenty of parking and bathrooms are close by. Never been involved in a fox hunt before?? No problem! We can pair you with someone. Got questions? Bring them.

We will have a minimum of 2 “foxes” to hunt, prizes, FUN and fellowship!

Please note that if it is raining on the day of the event, it will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date!

Talk-in frequency will be 442.100  pl 100  +5mhz shift

Looking forward to seeing YOU at the event!

73,

Mike, K4MJF

Vice President Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club