Congratulations!!!
🎈🎉🎊🍾

G --------------

On Feb 26, 2021, at 7:29 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

For some time now I’ve been involved with the STEM program at Robertsville Middle School in Oak Ridge and their efforts to construct a 2U CubeSat. The project is about to complete a major milestone. On March 8th, Dr. Peter Thornton and I will hand deliver the satellite, known as RamSat, to our launch integrator contractor in Houston. We will place the satellite into the PPOD (Poly-Picosatellite Orbital Deployer) which will then be integrated into a Cargo Dragon capsule atop a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket for delivery to the International Space Station in May. See  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX_CRS-22 for further details.

WVLT-TV produced a video segment recently on the program, and you can view it on the link below. I’ve also included a link to the RamSat project website. Start at the bottom of the page and work your way up to work forward in time. Lots of detailed descriptions and photos.

We have an operational ground station at the school, and a backup ground station for redundancy and after-hours access.

https://www.wvlt.tv/2021/02/22/east-tenn-middle-school-first-in-country-to-send-satellite-into-orbit-with-nasa/

https://sites.google.com/view/ramsat/home

Happy viewing,

David, N1ESK