Need Legacy Transceiver (Tube type) Trouble Shooting Help

Roger Calendine

I haven't used my Drake TR4 transceiver in a long while.
 Tried setting it up for some SSB contacts, but not able to get any significant RF output, just about 10 w rather than ~250w.
Xmitr gain, load and plate tuning process isn't really giving much output, so can use some experienced help.
Or a repair person in the area you know about that I can contact.
Please send me an email or call if you have any ideas (other then donation to the museum or dumpster.)
Thanks,
KB4VL
Roger Calendine
113 Golanvyi Trl, Vonore, TN 37885