update 2-18-21 vanity plates and contests

W4SSF

Hello everyone! I have an update for those seeking an Amateur Radio License Plate. As per conversation with the state this morning I was advised that they are once again accepting applications. I was told that I could apply at Loudon County. So a bit of good news since I was denied a few months back. Of other news I happened to misstate the upcoming QSO party's for north and south Carolina. Thinking that this was the last weekend of February I said that they were this weekend. They are not! They are next weekend starting on the 27th I think. Sorry for any confusion.
73 Stan
W4SSF