Xmas Party deferred until 2021

David Andrews

Folks,

Following discussions yesterday between the current TLARC officers, the decision was made to cancel the TLARC Christmas Party next Wednesday. COVID-19 cases are up significantly in Tellico Village and the surrounding county. Loudon County has had a 17-18% testing positivity rate. New cases have increased from 3400 new cases two weeks ago to 7984 today. These conditions are not conducive to having 15-20 of us together.

Since we won’t be out and about Wednesday night, we WILL have a weekly TLARC radio net and a Zoom session instead. KV4XY will be NCS and KF4DKW will log. Please note your calendar; we hope to hear and see you next week.

Warmest regards,

David Andrews, N1ESK, outgoing TLARC Secretary