Re: 2021 TLARC dues

Gary Stickel

I was unable to attend the November meeting because of prior commitments. But I’d like to ask: what does the club do with our dues, and plan to do with the increased revenue? (I have to assume there was an expenditure objective for the dues increase.)
 It’s only 20 bucks, but I’m just curious.

On Nov 20, 2020, at 11:37 AM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Good morning,

At the November TLARC meeting, the membership voted to increase our annual dues to $20. If you were one of the lucky few who paid before the meeting, you’re all set. The rest of us send our checks (while the thought is fresh in our heads) to Treasurer Brad Berger, 191 Dudala Way, Loudon, TN 37774-6813. After Jan. 1, 2021 dues should be mailed to George Sifnotis 100 Skiatook Way, Loudon, TN 37774-2132  zapatel@...

I’m mailing mine today so I won’t forget.

Thanks,

David Andrews, N1ESK