From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Joyce Tarbell
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 2:37 PM
To: TLARC <tlarc@groups.io>
Cc: Allan Tarbell <atarbell@...>
Subject: [TLARC] After-Holiday Dinner

TLARC,

I’ve scheduled our after-holiday dinner at Classico Italian Restaurant for Saturday January 19, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.  They are located in beautiful downtown Tellico Village at 206 Village Square, Loudon.  At the traffic light on Hwy 444, turn into the business area of Tellico Village.  Classico is located behind the gas station.  Phone 865-657-6300.

Menu includes lasagna, spaghetti and meat balls, chicken alfredo, salad, garlic knots, pizza, and drinks.  You may bring your own beer/wine.

Cost, is $16 per person, plus tax and tip, for a total of $20.72.  You can either pay me or pay the restaurant the night of the dinner.

I told them I estimated 25 people.  Please RSVP to me by Sunday January 13, so that I can give the restaurant an exact number.  You will be responsible for paying for unused reservations.

73

Joyce Tarbell

K1JAT

--