Re: Wednesday Net, Wednesday Zoom, and November monthly meeting

David Andrews

Correction: K4MJF is NCS tonight with KV4XY logging.

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 9:39 AM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Wednesday Net, Wednesday Zoom, and November monthly meeting

Be sure to mark your calendar for the radio and Zoom nets tomorrow night. Brad KM4OJK will be the Net Control Station, with Sam KV4XY logging.

The monthly TLARC meeting will be held next Wednesday, November 18, once again at the Toqua Pavilion. The meeting will begin at 7:00; you’re welcome to join some familiar (and new) faces for dinner at the Toqua restaurant before the meeting, probably sitting at 6:00.

The November meeting is one of those important meetings of the year. We will elect our new officers for 2021, receive the Financial Review Committee report, and announce plans for our holiday get together. There will also be an important discussion regarding the future of the local 442.100 MHz repeater. As the weather is starting to turn, we might not meet in person again until spring, so this might be your last chance for a while to eyeball your fellow TLARCers. Bring a jacket in case it’s a little chilly.

I look forward to seeing and hearing everyone tomorrow night.

David N1ESK, TLARC Secretary

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83006146324?pwd=elY5VVNETUZKYUxpcW54dFhQV0hvZz09

Meeting ID: 830 0614 6324

Password: 099892

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,83006146324#,,1#,099892# US (New York)

+13017158592,,83006146324#,,1#,099892# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)