The Tuesday Afternoon Drinking Club was originally formed in 1979 for a group of friends and intellectuals to get together on Tuesdays to have a drink, relax and discuss what’s going on in their world. As time moved on, the day was moved to Thursday to better family life and Wednesday mornings at work. All are welcome so long as you are happy, peaceful and relaxed (and pay your bar bill). Today it is called the TADC.
- 13 Members
- 419 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.