Group DescriptionTWILIGHT:2000 Poland Campaign featuring survivors of the 2nd Marine Division in Northern Poland. A "different take" on the canon ESCAPE FROM KALISZ sandbox campaign. "In Spring of 2000, the Marines participated in the 3rd German Army's offensive into Northern Poland by launching amphibious assaults against the Polish Baltic coast and across the estuary of the Vistula (Wisla). The division's present status and location are unknown."
The game begins with the 2nd MarDiv holding river crossings over the Vistula. The US 8th Infantry Division has passed through the Marine's lines and it is expected that soon elements of the 5th Infantry Division, 50th Armored Division and German 29th Panzer Division will link up. But then strong Polish and Soviet counter-attacks begin..... Radios aren't working, enemy forces seem to be everywhere, and now helicopters too? This was NOT part of the plan!
- 11 Members
- 289 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.