Topics

Voralpen Express Changes

csipromo

When the new Schedule goes into effect, the Voralpen Express will be operated using the new Stadler Traverso trainsets. The Re 446 (sold) and Re 456 will be taken out of service. What is the current situation of the RBDe 561? Will they remain as reserve (replacing the ex-BT RBDe 4/4) or will they also be in search of new homes?

Regards

Mike C

Martin Baumann

561 081 to 084 will be used as 2 car EMU on the ZVV S27; 082 is in fact already running on this.
(The Driving Trailers that had been used hauled in VAE sets are being returned to driving status)

I don't know what will happen to ex SBB originally MthB 561 174. This was acquired to act as a spare so that when a VAE loco was unavailable they no longer had to hire one from SBB Cargo

csipromo

Will they be repainted in a different livery or will they continue to run in the current VAE colours?

Regards

Mike C

Martin Baumann

Edited

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 09:19 PM, Martin Baumann wrote:

" 561 081 to 084 will be used as 2 car EMU on the ZVV S27"

These have all been increased to 3 car with a Revvivo B added

Guerbetaler

Am 09.01.2020 um 20:29 schrieb Martin Baumann:
These have all been increased to 3 car with a Revvivo B added
This is because two of the four consists are used to replace Flirts until all new vehicles will be fully available. The NPZ do peak hour trains on S13, S27, S31 and S40.

Markus, Gürbetal

csipromo

Have the RBDe been reunited with the corresponding ABt or will they still be running back to back motor units (RBDe pairs)?

What happened to the two or three EWI B that had not been converted to Revvivo?

Regards

Mike C

Martin Baumann

Edited

They have been reunited with the corresponding ABt . Can you specify the numbers of the EW I coaches you mentioned?

Guerbetaler

Am 10.01.2020 um 22:46 schrieb Martin Baumann:
Can you specify the numbers of the EW I coaches you mentioned?
I think he is talking about B 753, 754 and 767 which have recently been sent to the scrapyard (753, June 2019), to Ems Chemie fireworkers as exercise object (754, Dec 2019) and finally to DSF (767, Nov 2019).

Markus, Gürbetal

csipromo

Yes, I was speaking about B 753 and 754. I did not know that there was a third one (767) as well.

I know that one set of Revvivo coaches went to France. Were the married pair (doublettes) sent to scrap or have any been reunited with the ex-BT RBDe?

If 081-084 are being used for S-Bahn, what will happen to the ex-SBB/MThB 561 174?

Regards

Mike C

Martin Baumann

The coaches that are due to go to France are currently stored in Samstgern.

The doublettes have been scrapped apart from 783/784 currently used for LRZ training in Rapperswil

csipromo

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Mike C