Topics

Today’s gen 12/12/2019

Keith Hookham

Sorry but been unit photing for Spotlog & bashing today so not much gen.
However not knowing it was the last day today of the loco hauled service I was lucky enough to do again 456092/094 on 07.39 departure from Luzern. For completeness these are my observations which was purely because I was not aware the other hauled service had finished.

07.39 456092-094 790.4
08.39 526102 790.6
09.39 526105 790.1
10.39 526101 790.5

Bailed at Herisau where I saw Appenzeller Bahn lok 1 in the shed pan down but attached to 2 coaches. Does it still get used? The coaches were however blocking in AB1.
Also noted unit 43 at Gossau. Not sure if it is there for a leak service or just stored?

EC30195 13.02 Zürich - München 421 393.

This afternoon I decided to cover the Frauenfeld - Wil service which have “new” units compared to the last time I was there. Managed to score 7001, 7002 & 7003. There was also one unit in the shed at Wil. Not sure where the other one was. Also do they still have units 16 & 17 as I didn’t see them or have they been scrapped?

After doing the line I headed over to cover the BTI which I have only done once and that was over 10 years ago. This time I only went from Biel as far as Täuffelen and sampled the following. 503, 504, 505, 510, 511, 512 & 513. At Täuffelen in the works were 502 & 509 together with 542 & outside was 523. So no sign of 501, 506, 507 & 508(does 508 exist?). Where would these be stabled? Also no sign of the units obtained from MVR 7001-7004. Or have they been renumber to 510-513? Sorry but my knowledge of the BTI is not very good.

Cheers Keith.

Guerbetaler

Am 12.12.2019 um 21:01 schrieb Keith Hookham:
Also noted unit 43 at Gossau. Not sure if it is there for a leak
service or just stored?
43 is in France. This was either 44 or 45. It's stored. AB hasn't yet
decided what it will be: Scrap or Reserve

Frauenfeld - Wil .... do they still have units 16 & 17 as I didn’t
see them or have they been scrapped?
scrapped, both. Some parts have gone to ASM

Also no sign of the units obtained from MVR 7001-7004.
became 511, 513, 512 and MIB 13
509 and 510 are new units
508 was only a middle part but had been used for spares for years. Must be scrapped now. Some units are being modernized and are not on ASM tracks.

Markus, Gürbetal

Keith Hookham

Many thanks Markus. Yes it was 44. Must remember to make notes and not rely on memory. D’oh.

Cheers Keith.