Topics

Tm III (was Re: unidentified locomotives)

Martin Baumann

Edited

Subject to correction the Tm III remaining with SBB are allocated as follows:

904 (231 004) SBB-Infra, location unknown (Is still in NVR Register)
905 (231 005) Biel Works (internal use only, withdrawn from traffic 12.11.2009)
906 (231 006) Yverdon Works
908 (231 008) Zürich Depot
909 (231 009) Zürich Works
910 (231 010) SBB-Infra Zürich
918 (231 018) Biel Works (internal use only, withdrawn from traffic 04.09.2012)
919 (231 019) Zürich Works
920 (231 020) SBB-Infra Geneva
921 (231 021) SBB-Infra Geneva
923 (231 023) SBB-Infra Lausanne Triage
924 (231 024) Biel Works

Guerbetaler

Am 15.06.2019 um 21:55 schrieb Martin Baumann:
904 (231 004) SBB-Infra, location unknown (Is still in NVR Register)
910 (231 010) SBB-Infra Zürich
920 (231 020) SBB-Infra Geneva
921 (231 021) SBB-Infra Geneva
923 (231 023) SBB-Infra Lausanne Triage
These Tm are all registered for SBB, not for SBBI. And I saw 910 clearly working for the Works.

Markus

Alan Kent <alankent46@...>

Hello
Many thanks for your efforts and for the additional information
Alan Kent

Guerbetaler

From the bridge on which IC to Bern leave ZÜrich HB, I could see a
third Tm III. But this one was (today) in a position impossible to
take a photo of.
Entering Zürich HB with the IC from Bern gives a different angle and I
could get the number of the third TmIII today, it's number 19. So the
full list is:

Ta 974
98 85 5231 009-2 ex 909
98 85 5231 010-0 ex 910