Topics

Timetable 2020

Martin Baumann

As of this morning the 2020 (15.12.2019) definitive timetable pdf files are available at www.fahrplanfelder.ch

For the CEVA line that Paul was asking for https://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/fileadmin/fap_pdf_fields/2020/151.pdf

Martin Baumann

https://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/fileadmin/fap_pdf/Rollstuhl/Zuggattungsliste.pdf

tells you the booked type of train for each service.

Useful for avoiding Bombardier rubbish or to know where 501s can be seen. All VAE trains will be the new Stadler units.

There still appear to be some Re 4/4 II pushpull Brig-Domodossola but it looks as if they will go during the course of the timetable as they are marked EWII or EWIV (train 3017 for example)

Paul Burkhalter

Thank you Martin.
The new style will take a bit of getting used to!

gordonwis

Help! Forgot to save the old 2019 version for comparison - and cant see it now as it isn't in the 'archive' Is it retrievable anywhere?

gordonwis

The new style will take a bit of getting used to!
Also some things are not decoded.

The operator is shown at the top of each train column, but there is one labelled 'KUB' and I can't see a decode anywhere.
In fact it is a most interesting train, shown as running through from Genève to Le Chable, which I've not seen ever before.

Guerbetaler

Am 17.11.2019 um 01:57 schrieb gordonwis via Groups.Io:
Help! Forgot to save the old 2019 version for comparison - and cant
see it now as it isn't in the 'archive' Is it retrievable anywhere?
It's there. Best is to take the zip here:
<https://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/en/gesamte-fahrplanpublikation.html>

Am 17.11.2019 um 03:20 schrieb gordonwis via Groups.Io:
The operator is shown at the top of each train column, but there is
one labelled 'KUB' and I can't see a decode anywhere. In fact it is a
most interesting train, shown as running through from Genève to Le
Chable, which I've not seen ever before.
The train Genève-Aéroport - Le Châble is IR 1745 that runs coupled with IR 1711 to Martigny. Return is RE 18496, called RE 18460 from Vevey, where it runs daily. It's not correct everywhere but 1711, 1745, 18460 and 18496 are always attributed to "CFF".

Where did you find that "KUB"? I can't see it.

I don't know what KUB means either but those trains are operated by SBB and will be worked by 511 units. Outward train splits at Martigny with one unit going to Brig the return train joins with a regular RE service at Vevey. A new crossover has just been commisioned at Martigny which allows direct access to and from the MO line and the new Le Chable station is capable of holding full length mainline trains

Guerbetaler

Am 17.11.2019 um 14:56 schrieb Martin Baumann:
I don't know what KUB means either but those trains are operated by
SBB and will be worked by 511 units. Outward train splits at Martigny
with one unit going to Brig the return train joins with a regular RE
service at Vevey. A new crossover has just been commisioned at
Martigny which allows direct access to and from the MO line and the
new Le Chable station is capable of holding full length mainline
trains
Obviously SBB didn't want to do the coupling in Martigny on the way back. So the RE runs behind the normal RA train and produces a later arrival in Vevey, Lausanne and Genève than with the daily connection with IR90. As this IR90 is occupying track 1, the RE from Le Châble starts later so as not to arrive in Martigny until track 1 is free.

daily through
1646 1655 Le Châble dep.
1655 1705 Sembrancher dep.
1711 1720 Martigny arr.
1716 1722 Martigny dep. track 1
1754 1758 Vevey arr.
1755 1803 Vevey dep
1810 1818 Lausanne arr.
1850 1910 Genève arr.

Markus, Gürbetal

Toma Bacic

And also, where are the graphic timetables?

Thnx and regards
toma

Guerbetaler

Am 17.11.2019 um 14:44 schrieb Toma Bacic:
And also, where are the graphic timetables?
Those that have been delivered are at the usual site. However, only ASM1, ASM2, BOB, MOB and MVR are already there. The rest will eventually arrive.

<https://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/en/archives/graphic-timetables.html>

On Sunday, 17 November 2019, 13:15:12 GMT, Guerbetaler <guerbetaler@...> wrote:
Am 17.11.2019 um 01:57 schrieb gordonwis via Groups.Io:
Help! Forgot to save the old 2019 version for comparison - and cant
see it now as it isn't in the 'archive' Is it retrievable anywhere?
It's there. Best is to take the zip here:
<https://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/en/gesamte-fahrplanpublikation.html>
I think you may have misunderstood, I was referring specifically to the 2019 Zugsgattungslist

Guerbetaler

Am 18.11.2019 um 00:45 schrieb gordonwis via Groups.Io:
I think you may have misunderstood, I was referring specifically to
the 2019 Zugsgattungslist
Yes, I misunderstood. The Zugsgattungslist is part of the PDF
"Die ganze Welt des öffentlichen Verkehrs"
but isn't available in English. Go to
<https://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/de/archiv/erklaerungen.html>

Markus, Gürbetal

David Prior

Pardon my ignorance, but does anyone know what trains 3084-3087 are ?

Shown as Luzern-Meiringen-Interlaken Ost, stock GSW is the same as the Luzern-Engelberg route description, so I’m assuming they are ZB loco-hauled services ??

David

Guerbetaler

Am 18.11.2019 um 22:20 schrieb David Prior via Groups.Io:
Pardon my ignorance, but does anyone know what trains 3084-3087 are?
Me too, I don't know. But I guess that these are the new numbers of
2218, 2223, 2228 and 2233, the additional groups-only trains. They are announced as "EXT" in the station boards.

graphic 2019:
<https://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/fileadmin/fap_pdf_graphic_tt/2019/G451.pdf>

Shown as Luzern-Meiringen-Interlaken Ost, stock GSW is the same as
the Luzern-Engelberg route description, so I’m assuming they are ZB
loco-hauled services ??
loco-pushed, out of Meiringen :-)

But I guess that these are the new numbers of 2218, 2223, 2228 and 2233, the additional groups-only trains.
Sounds the most likely answer. The only 308x trains on ZB public timetables are the ski/wander express with very limited days of operation on the Engelberg section, so 308x is obviously the series used for unusual ZB workings

gordonwis

Can't see it there sorry

Guerbetaler

Am 12.12.2019 um 02:38 schrieb gordonwis via Groups.Io:
Can't see it there sorry
Still searching the Zugsgattungsliste? Again:

The Zugsgattungslist is part of the PDF
"Die ganze Welt des öffentlichen Verkehrs"
but isn't available in English. Go to
<https://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/de/archiv/erklaerungen.html>
You will get a PDF named "oev.pdf" Go to page 40 of this PDF where the Zuggattungsliste starts.

Markus, Gürbetal