Topics

SOB Traction (Re 446, Re 456, RBDe 561)

csipromo

I know that the SOB Re 446 have been sold to EDG (Eisenbahndienstleister GmbH). As soon as the new Stadler Trainsets enter into official service, the Re 446 will be taken out of operation and prepared for the new owners. I presume that the VAE consists with Re 456 and RBDe 561 will be the final ones in use as the Stadler trains take over.

What will SOB do with the Re 456 and RBDe 561 once the Stadler trains are all in operation?
Will the Re 456 be used for other operations or will they be sold. I recall they were listed in the offerings posted by SOB and SBB.
I don't recall the RBDe 561 being on those lists, so I presume that they may still see operation on the SOB network.

Am 07.08.2019 um 03:08 schrieb csipromo via Groups.Io:
Will the Re 456 be used for other operations or will they be sold. I
recall they were listed in the offerings posted by SOB and SBB. I
don't recall the RBDe 561 being on those lists, so I presume that
they may still see operation on the SOB network.
The Re 456 are for sale. And you can also buy the Revvivos.

The RBDe 561 and their ABt were said to replace the remaining RBDe 566. However, the lack of low floor would limit their use to 2023, due to the people with disabilities act.

Markus, G├╝rbetal

csipromo

Thanks for the update. It will be interesting to see where this equipment ends up.