Topics

SERSA locomotive 'Erwin'

Alan Kent <alankent46@...>

Hello
In June I saw Henschel locomotive 30336/62 in the contractors yard in Bologna. It was painted yellow with no other identification apart from the Henschel plate.
Given that this fabrik number relates to SERSA 237 952 'Erwin', can anyone confirm that it is no longer a SERSA locomotive, please?
Thank you

Guerbetaler

Am 18.07.2019 um 23:13 schrieb Alan Kent via Groups.Io:
Given that this fabrik number relates to SERSA 237 952 'Erwin', can
anyone confirm that it is no longer a SERSA locomotive, please?
No, I can't confirm this. The swiss vehicle register still says, number 98 85 5237 952 is a SERSA locomotive, as you can see with a simple queryn on <www.rollingstockregister.ch>. Well, maybe that SERSA forgot to change the entry....

Markus, G├╝rbetal

Alan Kent <alankent46@...>

Hello
Thank you - perhaps my reading of the fabric number was wrong!
Alan