Topics

RhB loco allocations

daigog218

Hi all,

Is it still possible to obtain a list showing the allocations of RhB locos in service on the day (Lokdienst)? I believe this used to be possible from either the ticket office or the station café/bar at Filisur - is it still available there or anywhere else?

Many thanks

Dave

Clive Barlow

I understand that if you pay to join the RhB Club you have access to this info.

They always used to available from red caps, but red caps seem to be a thing of the past.

Personally I consult the shunters sheets on the trolleys on the main platform at Landquart.

Cheers

Clive

glenn allen

Is it still possible to obtain a list showing the allocations of RhB locos in service on the day (Lokdienst)? I believe this used to be possible from either the ticket office or the station café/bar at Filisur - is it still available there or anywhere else?
➢ I think it is only available online to members of the RhB insider club

https://www.rhbclub.ch/en