Topics

RhB Ge2/4 Drawings

toolfrolic

I am in Sydney, and intend building a 1/8 scale model of RhB locomotive Ge2/4 201.
Loco will be used on 127 mm gauge (5") passenger haul railway (primarily for children).
Where can I purchase suitable drawings ?
I have tried sending emails to the RhB, but no response.
John

Guerbetaler

Am 22.11.2019 um 11:56 schrieb toolfrolic:
I am in Sydney, and intend building a 1/8 scale model of RhB locomotive Ge2/4 201.
Loco will be used on 127 mm gauge (5") passenger haul railway (primarily for children).
Do you think of a thing like the 18th locomotive in this gallery?

<http://www.dampfbahn-aaretal.ch/fahrzeuggalerie>

Markus

toolfrolic

Markus,
Wonderful, that is exactly the loco in modern guise, but mine would be a little smaller (5" as against 7 1/4" gauges), and built as delivered in 1913.
I am also enchanted by the HGe2/2 following.

Is it possible to make contact with the builder(s) of these two locos ?

John

Guerbetaler

Am 22.11.2019 um 11:56 schrieb toolfrolic:
I am in Sydney, and intend building a 1/8 scale model of RhB locomotive Ge2/4 201.
Loco will be used on 127 mm gauge (5") passenger haul railway (primarily for children).
Where can I purchase suitable drawings ?
Hello John
I have tried to send you some useful things but the mails were rejected. Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Markus, G├╝rbetal

toolfrolic

Markus,
There does not seem to be a "Private Message" facility available.
I am still unsure just how these Groups work.

I think your emails were not accepted because I had selected "Special Messages Only" in my profile.
I have revised my profile to "Individual Messages", so my email address could be visible to you.

I will wait a few days to see if I get something from you and then, if nothing received, show my email address in a post on this thread.

John.