Topics

New RhB EMU sets

gordonwis

3111 entered passenger service on Thursday last week (10.10) Plastic - yeah!
Sadly on the same day my favourite Ge4/4II 628 was scrapped :-(

Thomas

On 13.10 Ge 4/4 III 649 was sitting on a Frederici low-bed truck at Landquart. Does anyone know where it was headed?

Rgds, Thomas.

Martin Baumann

The loco was supposed to be taken to Walenstadt for an open day at Jörimann Stahlbau but once loaded it was found the trailer was too weak to transport the loco. It will be returned to the rails on Monday.

KEMPKENS, Klaus [DE]

40 min walk at high pace or one hour for normal pedestrians. One way.
I am frequently hiking in Switzerland but could not identify the spot where this photo was taken. Could somebody point me to the respective location in map.geo.admin.ch ? Would be keen to hike there.

Many thanks
Klaus

Guerbetaler

Am 23.10.2019 um 16:11 schrieb KEMPKENS, Klaus [DE]:
I am frequently hiking in Switzerland but could not identify the spot
where this photo was taken.
It's called "Langwieser Aussicht", so no doubt what it is... You can search for this name in map.geo.admin.ch. Start of the hike is in Arosa. Tibert has confirmed that this was the spot.

Markus. Gürbetal