Topics

Neuchatel Littorail

Martin Baumann

A farewell event for the old rolling stock is being held on 27.10.2019. It is unclear if this will be the actual last day in traffic:

http://railnet.ch/documents/20191027-Littorail.pdf

Guerbetaler

Am 08.10.2019 um 18:14 schrieb Martin Baumann:
It is unclear if this will be the actual last day in traffic
No, the last day of the 500s will be around the end of the year. The first trainset ex-AB will enter commercial service about mid-November.

Markus, Gürbetal

Thomas

None of the new trains will be in service by Oct. 27.

Rgds, Thomas.

gordonwis

I can confirm from a local source that 27 Oct is just a celebration. It is definitely not the last day in normal service of the current vehicles. No confirmation yet of the date of entry into service of the new stock

Guerbetaler

Am 11.10.2019 um 00:53 schrieb gordonwis via Groups.Io:
No confirmation yet of the date of entry into service of the new stock
The information I gave was not only local but also official (from transN). So you can expect start of commercial service of the ex-AB trainsets by mid-November.

a GTW in commercial service as of the morning of Wed 13 November

Martin Baumann

So far 31 32 33 have entered service but on the 13th 32 had a short circuit/electrical fire which required Fire Brigade attendance