Topics

More remaining SBB tractors?

DENIS WELLER

Further to the interesting info about 144 etc, if possible I would like to know if 262, 230635, and 230816 are still with SBB, and if not when were they sold, or scrapped?

thanks in advance

Denis Weller

Guerbetaler

Am 03.05.2020 um 09:25 schrieb DENIS WELLER:
Further to the interesting info about 144 etc, if possible I would
like to know if 262, 230635, and 230816 are still with SBB, and if
not when were they sold, or scrapped?
98 85 5230 635-5 CH-SBBI
98 85 5230 816-1 CH-SBB
can be found on rollingstockregister.ch as "in service".

I have no idea where 262 might be.

Markus, Gürbetal

DENIS WELLER

Thanks Marcus, for the information and the link to the rolling stock register

best regards

Denis

Martin Baumann

262 is long since scrapped, withdrawn 24.03.2003

635 is used by SBB Infra at Rangierbahnhof Limmatal (RBL) near Zürich

816 is used by Biel works as an internal shunter

DENIS WELLER

Thank you Martin

Interesting information

best regards

Denis

[please delete old messages when answering]