Topics

IRSI 421 387

Martin Baumann

This loco has been repainted in a blue-cream linery similar to that used by DB on the 1960s on Rheingold equipment
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216944167738583&id=1297595311&set=gm.3149238948502334&source=48

csipromo

The only other extinct livery that would have been cool to see again would have been the Cargo Logistics Green one...

Am 16.05.2020 um 20:55 schrieb csipromo via groups.io:
livery that would have been cool to see again would have been the
Cargo Logistics Green one...
That's almost what the Re 465 is to look like. I don't like these light greens too much.

Markus, G├╝rbetal

gordonwis

I don't like these light greens too much.
I agree. IMO worse than the 1970s 'universal' orange that fell out of favour because people didn't like it.