From: martinbaumann112 <martinbaumann112@...>
Subject: [SwissRail] ex SBB Tm at Rupperswil
To: SwissRail@...
Date: Monday, 22 November, 2010, 21:17

Information just received confirms that the mill at Rupperswil now owns BOTH ex SBB 405 and 512

MARTIN BAUMANN

Zuckermühle have ceased using rail transport and are lifting the tracks to create more room for road transport. No disposition known so far on their ex SBB Tm

gordonwis

On Sat, 7/7/18, Martin Baumann <martin98baumann@...> wrote:
Zuckermühle have ceased using rail transport
and are lifting the tracks to create more room for road
transport. No disposition known so far on their ex SBB Tm

This has been apparent for some time. Last October (in the beet season) I passed Rupperswil and the rail access was clearly unused. I had an hour at Rupperswil last Friday 29 June and the rail facility was clearly dead. No sign of track lifting though, just barred and shuttered doors

Martin Baumann

405 is confirmed as scrapped. 512 was sold to a so far unknown company in the west of Switzerland