3015 Brig - Domodossola (Sa)
3017 Brig - Domodossola (Mo-Fr)
3018 Domodossola - Brig (Sa)
3023 Domodossola - Brig (Sa)
3028 Domodossola - Brig
3029 Brig - Domodossola (Mo-Fr)
3030 Domodossola - Brig (Mo-Fr)

csipromo

Are there still EWII in service or is it just EWI KLB (NPZ)?
If there are still EWII are they in IR (Papagei) or Comfort livery?

Andrew Moglestue

I'm not aware of there being any IR or Comfort coaches left in service.

All the ones I've seen of late are the NPZ liveried ones, with 2+2 seating in 1st class.

Guerbetaler

Am 03.12.2019 um 11:45 schrieb Andrew Moglestue via Groups.Io:
I'm not aware of there being any IR or Comfort coaches left in service.
It was the door system that made them go to the scrapyard before the NPZ coaches. Furthermore it is no longer allowed to use EW I/II NPZ other than in push-pull consists with Re 420 and BDt. Only with Vst III coupled, the doors can be locked (to avoid passengers to alight on the wrong side).

Thanks Martin.

The Basel commuters were already discernible in the 'Zuggattungslist' (Z list) discussed a few days ago, The Domo EWII also fairly close to what is shown in the Z list, but the forum list possibly makes the situation slightly less vague than the listing on the 'Z' list with its mention of EWIV

Andrew Moglestue

Have any rebuilt coaches been set aside by SBB Historic? Or are they preserving only examples in original condition.

Guerbetaler

Am 03.12.2019 um 19:49 schrieb Andrew Moglestue via Groups.Io:
Have any rebuilt coaches been set aside by SBB Historic? Or are they
preserving only examples in original condition.
Only rebuilt coaches at SBBH. There were no more coaches in original condition to be set aside.

Without guarantee for completeness

Currently remaining:

20 A 18-35 EW I

42 B 20-35 EW I

7 AB 30-35 EW I

3 AB 39-35 EW II

6 BDt 82-33 (910-939) EW II (not including 917 not yet reported withdrawn but at Kaiseraugst)

6 BDt 82-33 (960-992) EW I (not including 982 not yet reported withdrawn but at Kaiseraugst)

2 BDt 82-34 EWI

Also Green EWII B 20-34 588 is still in stock and in the NVR but is not in traffic and its location is unknown