193 524 Limmat 22663 2019
193 525 Rotterdam 22711 2020
193 526 Maas 22712 2020
193 527 Main 22716 2020

193 530 22726 2020
193 531 22727 2020
193 532 22730 2020

csipromo

are there plans for one of the undelivered units to be named "Rhein" and replace 193 492 which had earlier been given that name?

add

193 528 works number 22719 MOSEL

193 529 works number 22720 NECKAR

Martin Baumann

193 533 works number 22739

Martin Baumann

193 530 is PO (river in Italy)

193 531 is REUSS

193 534 just delivered is works number 22742

Martin Baumann

193 532 RHEIN

Martin Baumann

193 533 RHONE

csipromo

I wonder if 193 534 will be "INN", "MOSEL", "ISAR" or maybe "THUR"?

Martin Baumann

528 is already MOSEL

csipromo

I had that written down, but missed it when I was surmising the last name.

Thanks and regards

Mike C

Toma Bacic

Sorry for my ignorance, but how many Vectrons were ordered for SBB Cargo
International through the SüdLeasing?

Thnx and regards
toma

[please delete old messages when ansering]

193 535 works number 22772

no name allocated yet to 534 or 535

csipromo

It was nice to see that 193 532 "Rhein" received the original "Nightpiercer" livery which had been applied to 193 492 for a few months.
The main difference is the livery is darker and there are stars in the sky. The red line also does not extend the full length of the side.

https://www.railpictures.net/photo/737677/

193 534 RUHR

193 535 TOCE (a river in Northern Italy)

csipromo

Thanks for the update. I guess, Toce, as the river that flows through Domodossola, qualifies in the end.
I had been expecting Isar, Inn or maybe Fulda, Werra or Weser as potential names.

If you look at a map, you will find that the Diveria runs into the Toce and the Toce then runs into the Ticino. I hope that this does not also happen on rails.