Topics

More Gotthard loco hauled

Thomas

Pretty much, same platform (3) and that is what normally happens in Erstfeld with those trains.

Rgds, Thomas.

StuartSmith

Can we assume that an xx:24 arrival at Airolo will then depart on the next XX:40 service

Thomas

All except one pair reverse at Rotkreuz at least once either on their way in- or outbound journey.

Rgds, Thomas.

csipromo

I can see the Zurich trains being Re 460 push-pull because of the direction change in Rotkreuz.
I am guessing that a number of the Basel and Luzern runs are using the same trains at different times of day.

During the Zug-Arth Goldau closure already reported SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY will see some Basel or Zürich IR trains extended to or from Airolo. These are generally 460 push-pull sets

1410 Zürich-Airolo 1624 (2425)

0940 Airolo-Zürich 1150 (2416)
1140 Airolo-Zürich 1350 (2420)
1540 Airolo-Zürich 1750 (2428)