Topics

New RhB EMU sets

Guerbetaler

Am 23.10.2019 um 16:11 schrieb KEMPKENS, Klaus [DE]:
I am frequently hiking in Switzerland but could not identify the spot
where this photo was taken.
It's called "Langwieser Aussicht", so no doubt what it is... You can search for this name in map.geo.admin.ch. Start of the hike is in Arosa. Tibert has confirmed that this was the spot.

Markus. Gürbetal

KEMPKENS, Klaus [DE]

40 min walk at high pace or one hour for normal pedestrians. One way.
I am frequently hiking in Switzerland but could not identify the spot where this photo was taken. Could somebody point me to the respective location in map.geo.admin.ch ? Would be keen to hike there.

Many thanks
Klaus

Martin Baumann

The loco was supposed to be taken to Walenstadt for an open day at Jörimann Stahlbau but once loaded it was found the trailer was too weak to transport the loco. It will be returned to the rails on Monday.

Thomas

On 13.10 Ge 4/4 III 649 was sitting on a Frederici low-bed truck at Landquart. Does anyone know where it was headed?

Rgds, Thomas.

gordonwis

3111 entered passenger service on Thursday last week (10.10) Plastic - yeah!
Sadly on the same day my favourite Ge4/4II 628 was scrapped :-(

gordonwis

I agree, an excellent photo!

Guerbetaler

Am 16.10.2019 um 23:29 schrieb tudor erich via Groups.Io:
That is a very special picture. Hope I get one like that sometime.
40 min walk at high pace or one hour for normal pedestrians. One way.

Markus, Gürbetal

tudor erich

It was a test train. Tibert Keller got a spectacular photo of the train.
<https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hNQngAjOK/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet>
That is a very special picture. Hope I get one like that sometime.
Bernard

Guerbetaler

Am 16.10.2019 um 08:34 schrieb Robin Jorimann:
3111 entered passenger service on Thursday last week (10.10)
Does anybody know what service it operated? Thank you
It was a test train. Tibert Keller got a spectacular photo of the train.

<https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hNQngAjOK/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet>

Markus, Gürbetal

Robin Jorimann

3111 entered passenger service on Thursday last week (10.10)
Does anybody know what service it operated? Thank you

Martin Baumann

It was between Chur and Arosa. An Austrian forum said it was in passenger service, this has been disputed on Bahnforum Schweiz

Clive Barlow

Any idea what services it was used on?

Thanks

Clive

Martin Baumann

3111 entered passenger service on Thursday last week (10.10)

OL.Guerbetal

Am 05.08.2017 um 16:45 schrieb martin98baumann@... [SwissRail]:
RhB have exercised 9 options so there are currently 36 units on firm order
At the same time the number of driving trailers Bit 528 has been reduced from 13 to 8, which means fewer passenger trains with Ge 4/4 II.

RhB have exercised 9 options so there are currently 36 units on firm order

Max Wyss

On the same day, they will add a headboard to all Allegras: "I am also a
locomotive"

OL.Guerbetal

Am 19.06.2016 um 07:37 schrieb tudoryork:
Will these headboards be in use by next April please?
Of course. No other date is possible, as you correctly assume!

Markus, Gürbetal

Toma Bacic

Are there any link to the official info / press release?
thnx & regards toma

tudor erich

Will these headboards be in use by next April please?
Bernard

OL.Guerbetal

Am 18.06.2016 um 22:19 schrieb mark31ellis@... [SwissRail]:
when will we see complete elimination of loco hauled passenger
services other than Chur-St Moritz ?
I think RhB will put headboards on the Ge 4/4 II indicating "I'm a motor coach" in order to reduce the number of loco hauled trains.

Markus, G�rbetal