Re: WLAm? T2S back to Switzerland?

Rob V

On 17/05/2020 17:21, csipromo via groups.io wrote:

I was reading that a few of the WLABm 32 T2S sleeping coaches have been acquired from ÖBB/Nightjet and will be repurposed as sleeping cars for RAlpin ROLA trains.
I am guessing that these coaches, originally built starting in 1975 will replace some of the older ex-SBB RIC coaches that RAlpin acquired from Hupac when it was founded.
Additionally, with the loss of one of the more modern UIC-Z type couchette coaches, these will be a welcome addition to the fleet.
http://www.bahnonline.ch/bo/69820/fuenf-ehemaligen-oebb-schlafwagen-wlabmz-61-fuer-ralpin.htm
Does anybody know whether the coaches being modified for RAlpin are precisely the former WLAm 450-454 of the SBB or include others from the ÖBB fleet?
The text mentions that they are ex-DB which will probably mean the cars: 61 81 75-71 403-8, 405-3, 410-3, 413-7 & 414-5.

Hope this helps,
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or, indeed, why it should be necessary to prove it at all." - Avon, Blake's 7