Re: MGB loks 21-24

Guerbetaler

Am 17.02.2020 um 01:57 schrieb gordonwis via Groups.Io:
in fact 2041 - 2043 were one of my favourite EMUs anywhere - there
was just something about them - they had a slightly different
appearance to many Swiss metre gauge vehicles so stood out
I wondered in which way they stood out. I collected some faces to compare. Starting with the 1939 RhB ABe 4/4 501-04 many motor coaches were built in a basically similar design. Width of the vehicle made a rather narrow or a wide appearance, the window could be high or not so high. In many cases the windows had a rubber frame, many others didn't have. And the edges wer slightly rounded.
<https://groups.io/g/SwissRail/album?id=241366>

Markus, G├╝rbetal