Re: Just back from some travels and have a few questions

Thomas

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 11:18 AM, Guerbetaler wrote:

Am 18.07.2019 um 19:24 schrieb csipromo via Groups.Io:
I travelled from Brienz to Interlaken one night around 2230.
SPATZ trainsets are no longer used on the Interlaken side. Normal
assignment is an ABeh 160 or 161 (FINK).
<https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZB_ABeh_160/161>
Replacement consist is a HGe with some B and an ABt
Normal assignement on the Interlaken side is currently two SPATZ. On 16.07.2019 it was ABe 130 130 003 and 010, with HGe 101 967 as Meiringen replacement consist.

On July 18, 2019, csipromo wrote:
On my trip, there were two times that I saw Bombardier plaques in
side coaches. The first was a INOVA coach in a Domino trainset
between Olten and Sursee. The second was one of the ZB trains. It may
have been the Bistro coach of the LIE or the coach adjacent to it.
I can assure you that the WR 150 Bistro coaches still had Stadler plates three days ago.

Rgds, Thomas.