Re: Just back from some travels and have a few questions

Guerbetaler

Am 18.07.2019 um 19:24 schrieb csipromo via Groups.Io:
I travelled from Brienz to Interlaken one night around 2230.
SPATZ trainsets are no longer used on the Interlaken side. Normal assignment is an ABeh 160 or 161 (FINK).
<https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZB_ABeh_160/161>
Replacement consist is a HGe with some B and an ABt

On my trip, there were two times that I saw Bombardier plaques in
side coaches. The first was a INOVA coach in a Domino trainset
between Olten and Sursee. The second was one of the ZB trains. It may
have been the Bistro coach of the LIE or the coach adjacent to it.
There is one combination that doesn't exist and that is Zentralbahn and Bombardier. You can't find the name Bombardier in the zb rolling stock list.

Markus, G├╝rbetal