Re: Just back from some travels and have a few questions

csipromo

I travelled from Brienz to Interlaken one night around 2230. The train was one of the SPATZ type trainsets
I rode the ZB from Interlaken to Meiringen and back to Brienz. The first train (to Meiringen) was a SPATZ. The train back to Brienz was the Luzern-Interlaken Express. I then took a train back to Interlaken again at night. The train was one of the SPATZ again.
Finally, I took the train from Interlaken Ost to Luzern, once again on the Luzern-Interlaken Express. I spent the final trip in the Bistro coach.

On my trip, there were two times that I saw Bombardier plaques in side coaches. The first was a INOVA coach in a Domino trainset between Olten and Sursee.
The second was one of the ZB trains. It may have been the Bistro coach of the LIE or the coach adjacent to it. The only other time I ran into the Bombardier logo was on the side of the RABe 500.