Re: Bombardier 185 vs 188

Guerbetaler

Am 25.06.2019 um 02:07 schrieb csipromo via Groups.Io:
"From the class 185 it was only numbers 085-150 that were fitted for
Switzerland and originally only ten had ETCS." Markus, I presume you
are referring to the BR 185 belonging to DB Cargo/Railion/DB
Schenker.
That's right!

There were also BR 185 belonging to MRCE, Angel Trains/Alpha Trains,
Babcock & Brown and others of type 185 5XX, of which some were used
by Crossrail, BLS Cargo and other operators in Switzerland.
I can identify so far 25 locomotives that are or were (*) allowed to run in Switzerland, indicating the latest known VKM:
91 80 6185 525-3 ATLU
91 80 6185 526-1 BLSC
91 80 6185 527-9 SRTAG
91 80 6185 535-2 ATLU