Re: Visit to Switzerland

gordonwis

Twindexx are really a piece of junk. Years late, poor design, ... I had the misfortune to see one at Sissach on Good Friday on what used to be a proper hauled IC with 460 or Re4/4. To add insult to injury it blocked a good photo angle that I had lined up for a long freight hauled by a Vectron

I really cannot see the benefit of such units over IC2000 double deckers with class 460

A minor amendment to your English if I may Marcus: Breakdown (= mechanical failure) from break as in to smash something apart . Brake = A device for slowing or stopping a moving vehicle, or A thing that slows or hinders a process.