Surveyors Stuff SurveyorsStuff@groups.io
Group DescriptionA place for those who appreciate that great old technology and the tools that were used by Surveyors and Engineers in the past. Relegated to obsolete, vintage, antique, these great old tools mapped the world and put ideas on paper that became the monuments to man's abilities. From the crude wood compasses of our colonial forefathers to the pinacle of optical instrument precision. If it's obsolete, it's open for discussion. Vintage and antique Scientific Instruments related to surveying and civil engineering.
- 1 Member
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]