Supermon - Manager / Monitor Supermon@groups.io
Welcome to the Official Original Supermon Support Group - used with HamVoIP and AllStar-Link Asterisk systems.
Current version is: Supermon 7+
Supermon is a stand-alone Web Application you can install and use to completely control both the HamVoIP and ASL Asterisk AllStar image Ham-Radio VOIP systems. It is fully scalable and when fully configured can manage small, medium, and extremely large distributed networks of repeaters, etc. systems from a single Web page.
This Support group is monitored by Paul Aidukas / KN2R, the Original and current developer of Supermon, All versions: 1 through 7+ (since 2011, up to now 2022). Feel free to connect to our AllStar Hub 2577.
New subscribers, please provide your first name and call sign when applying for subscription.
- 412 Members
- 90 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.