Topics

Revised Superstition Mountain Astronomical League 2016-2017 Schedule of Events (Rev. 1)

Well, we almost made it through the year without needing a revision.

But, we do need to delay the start time for the Mar 25th star party at Lost Dutchman State Park til 8pm.
And, we need to cancel the event scheduled for May 27th altogether.  (It's just too late in the spring and sunset isn't til 8:27pm.)

Please see the revised schedule at http://supermtnastro.com/ as well as attached.

Thank you for your cooperation and for enabling us to reach the public.

William Shaheen
Superstition Mountain Astronomical League