Topics

Public Star Party at Peralta Trail Elementary School - Saturday, November 18, 2017

William Shaheen <wjshaheen@...>

This month, we are back to Peralta Trail Elementary School on Saturday the 18th.
The Gods appear to be with us again as that night looks promising, albeit a bit chilly in the evening. (See https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/az/gold-canyon/85118?cm_ven=localwx_10day )

And, so, on Saturday, Nov 18th, we will host a regularly scheduled public star party at Peralta Trail Elementary School from 7:00 to 9:00pm.

For a current status and schedule, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/  (Current schedule attached.)

The Star Party will be held at the same location as in the past, on the basketball court.

For a map with directions and instructions, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-and-directions (Scroll down to the Peralta location). Dress warm, bring something to sit on (we have no seating), and bring a red covered flashlight. (We can help you with that.)

The directions to park in the school parking lot are intended for the visiting public. Members bringing equipment may drive through the gate and park in the observing area, i.e., the basketball court. Please arrive before dark.

For those needing handicap access, you may drive through the gate and park on the left, before reaching the observing area on the basketball court. Although, in that event, we do ask that you arrive before dark so your headlights do not pose a distraction.

For further Star Party information and details, see the schedule  here: http://supermtnastro.com/

And, again, for a map and directions, see: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-directions

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you under the stars.

William Shaheen
Superstition
Mountain Astronomical League