Topics

Public Star Party at Peralta Trail Elementary School - Saturday, September 23rd, 2017

Fall is indeed in the air and the outlook for Saturday the 23rd looks invitingly cool. (See https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Gold+Canyon%2C+AZ )

And, so, on Saturday, Sep 23rd, we will host a regularly scheduled public star party at Peralta Trail Elementary School from 7:30 to 9:30pm.

For a current status and schedule, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/  (Current schedule attached.)

The Star Party will be held at the same location as in the past, on the basketball court.

For a map with directions, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-and-directions (Scroll down to the Peralta location).

The directions to park in the school parking lot are intended for the visiting public. Members bringing equipment may drive through the gate and park in the observing area, i.e., the basketball court.

For further Star Party information and details, see the schedule  here: http://supermtnastro.com/

And, again, for a map and directions, see: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-directions

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you under the stars.

William Shaheen
Superstition
Mountain Astronomical League